- Webber Creek at Mt. Nansen in the Dawson Range Mapsheet 115-I-03
- 18 claims covering the entire creek, all virgin ground, testing only
- Original discovery by Webber in 1912
- Good values were reported in 1914 by D.D. Cairnes from the Geological Survey of Canada
- Yukon Gold Dredging Ltd. (predecessor to Yukon Consolidated Gold Company) examined the property in 1915 and produced a map showing extremely good values from test shafts (location of shafts is clearly shown on map)
- recent work on the property has confirmed good values
Selling for $800,000. Terms are available.
Contact: Orotec International