Return To Classified Page
Cariboo Gold Mine For Sale at Quesnel Forks, Likely BC
Turn Key operation. Come view while still running (shut down is October 7) Rare opportunity Located 95 kms. east of Williams Lake near the town of Likely BC.
House, 2 deeded lots, Gold Mine, and All Equipment.
This is a Whole New Life Style, come live the dream.
If Sold has package deal House and land ($100,000)
Mine (19 cells 1 legacy claim) $400,000
All Equipment needed to run mine $200,000 Total $700,000 if bought as a package deal.
Mine can be bought separate, without house and equipment for $500,000
19 cells and 1 legacy claim. From Quesnel Forks to just below Bullion pit.
700 plus acres Set up to mine on 2 cells at Quesnel Forks.
Also testing permit and road building permit to test a bench further up Quesnel River.
New 5 year permit for 2017 to 2021 has been approved, Mine is up and running , can be viewed at any time, have all test and running results for last 10 years.
$25,000 each ($500,000) All equipment needed to mine large (3 or 4 man) or small (1 or 2 man) operation 2 excavators , Bulldozer , Dump truck , Loader , and 2 wash plants
Comes with Newly renovated 3 bedroom, 2 bath's, 2 Story House.
Great view of Cariboo mountains from house. On 2 very private deeded lots. (2.1 and 1.1 acres) 3,2 total . New 200 amp service , New plumbing , New kitchen , New floors.
All New appliances ,fridge , propane stove , washer dryer , and hot water tank , several out buildings , repair shop , house is very close to Mine , and town of Likely is 6 k away (school bus , pub , store , restaurants hotels). Hunting and fishing just out your back door.
If sold separate from mine $150,000 ( will not sell house till i sell mine)
All equipment serviced and in good running condition.
- New 2016 Wash plant Woody Tatersaul built shaker plant new 10 hp Honda electric start with spare honda motor
- 20 plus yards per hour De-Rocker Super Sluice 35 + or- yards an hour, very well built on large truck frame
- D-6 Cat bulldozer
- 2003 Kamatsu PC 78 US excavator 3000+ hours
- 2 - Koring Bantam 366 excavators , one with very low hours , one running for parts
- 1988 Ford Tandem Dump truck 6cyl diesel 16 foot steel box good tires ,low hours and Kms
- Lots of spare tires , and parts
- 980 Cat Wheel Loader with 5 yard Bucket
- New AMT Honda 24 hp with Gorman Rupp 6 inch Trash pump (250 hours)
- 1000 gpm on trailer Honda 4 inch 13hp 580 gpm Trash pump. (150 hours)
- Honda 3 inch 8hp 280 gpm Trash pump . Both pumps low hours
- Large 4 inch Jet pump PTO drive
- 6 inch Trash pump, trailer 6 inch outlet (no motor)
- New Power fist 2 inch backup pump
- Tidy tanks with pumps and spare rebuilt pump and 3 tanks on stands
- 4500' + of 4 inch HDPE line
- 2,000' + of 4" & 5" Alum.water line plus accessory's
- Camp set up , first aid building with 2 level 1 first aid kits, spine board, steel tool container
- Many new and used spare parts , tires, ect. for equipment, Chainsaw, Hand Tools and power tools, gen sets, Fire extinguishers, spill kits
- Miscellaneous Mining Equipment and supply's ,lay-flat hose and accessory's , fine gold recovery system, 2 Whites GMT , MXT metal detectors etc.
- 1996 Hino 6cyl diesel service truck, new tires, steel deck, comes with miller welder, cutting torches with tanks, cutoff saw, gas compressor, and all tools needed to run mine
- 2005 equipment trailer 13,000 lbs
- 2007 Dodge 1 ton diesel Duelly 4X4 flatdeck with 5th wheel, gooseneck and rear hitch
- 1992 Suzuki Sidekick, great little SUV to run around mine with.
- 2008 Yamaha Rhino side by side, with trailer
- Honda 400 foreman and ATV trailer
- Polaris inflatable river boat 12 1/2 feet on trailer with 28 (40) hp Yamaha jet on trailer, low hours
- Arctic Cat 580 snow mobile