Return To Classified Page
13 Placer Claim Cells. Titles 1063298, 1063299, 1064356, 1053416
Located Next Where They Filmed the first season of Yukon Gold!
- 200 Hectares of Property
- Cells Included 1064682, 1063298, 1064356, 1063299, 1053416
- Good to dates between 2023 - 2025
- Great Access from HWY 37
- Close to Services
- Good 4x4 Trail Access the northern part of the property
- Close to the Famous Christies Lead
- Mostly Virgin Ground
- Testing work done on the property of the upper and lower benches shows very good signs of gold
- 1932 Technical Report shows that the McDame Creek channel ran through the northern section of the property.
- Lots of great access to water for any size operation
- Logistically perfect location for a larger scale operation
If you’ve seen the first season of Yukon Gold you have a pretty good idea of what this ground has to mine any future miner of the property.
A gold miner named Christie discovered a lead of gold near McDame Creek in 1876. This gold lead became known as the "Christie Lead". The lead was a run of gold that was 30 metres wide and continuous for almost a 1.5 kilometers. The lead returned $2,000.00 to $6,000.00 weekly when gold was 18.75/oz It was located between Snow Creek and 4th North Fork Creek and ran parallel to McDame Creek.
Willing to spit up any of the cells and sell them as a group or individually.
$15,000 CND per cell
$150,000 for all 13 Claim Cells.
Contact: Adam Leckie
Ph: 780-298-8263 (After 5pm MST)
Warning - This property is offered for mining purposes only and ownership of the title to it does not include ownership of the surface rights or the rights to use the surface for residential or recreational purposes.