1. Limited portfolio: Forum Energy Metals Corp has a limited portfolio of exploration projects compared to its peers, which may limit its growth potential.
2. Lack of revenue: The company has not generated any revenue from its exploration projects, which may make it less attractive to investors compared to its peers.
3. High risk: As an exploration company, Forum Energy Metals Corp is exposed to high risks associated with exploration and development of mineral resources, which may make it less attractive to risk-averse investors.
4. Dependence on commodity prices: The company's financial performance is highly dependent on the prices of the commodities it explores for, which may be volatile and unpredictable.
5. Limited resources: Forum Energy Metals Corp has limited financial and human resources compared to its peers, which may limit its ability to compete effectively in the market.
6. Lack of diversification: The company's exploration projects are focused on a few commodities and regions, which may make it vulnerable to market fluctuations and geopolitical risks.
7. Regulatory challenges: The company operates in a highly regulated industry, which may pose challenges in obtaining permits and complying with environmental and social standards.
8. Limited track record: Forum Energy Metals Corp is a relatively new company with a limited track record, which may make it less attractive to investors compared to its more established peers.