1. Limited production capacity: Angold Resources Ltd has a relatively small production capacity compared to its peers, which limits its ability to generate revenue and compete effectively in the market.
2. Limited geographical diversification: The company's operations are concentrated in a few regions, which exposes it to risks associated with political instability, regulatory changes, and natural disasters.
3. Lack of established brand: Angold Resources Ltd is a relatively new company and lacks the brand recognition and reputation of its more established peers, which can make it difficult to attract investors and customers.
4. Limited financial resources: The company has limited financial resources compared to its peers, which can limit its ability to invest in exploration and development projects, as well as to weather market downturns.
5. Dependence on external financing: Angold Resources Ltd relies heavily on external financing to fund its operations, which can make it vulnerable to changes in market conditions and investor sentiment.
6. Limited track record: The company has a limited track record of successful exploration and development projects, which can make it difficult to attract investors and secure financing for future projects.