1. Limited geographical diversification: Makara Mining Corp operates primarily in Peru, which exposes the company to country-specific risks such as political instability, regulatory changes, and economic downturns.
2. Small market capitalization: Makara Mining Corp has a relatively small market capitalization compared to its peers, which may limit its ability to attract investors and raise capital for future growth.
3. Limited production capacity: Makara Mining Corp has a relatively small production capacity compared to its peers, which may limit its ability to compete on price and volume.
4. Lack of established track record: Makara Mining Corp is a relatively new company with a limited track record, which may make it less attractive to investors and potential partners.
5. Dependence on a single project: Makara Mining Corp's primary asset is the Rurimarac project in Peru, which represents a significant concentration of risk for the company.
6. Limited financial resources: Makara Mining Corp has limited financial resources compared to its peers, which may limit its ability to invest in exploration and development activities.
7. Limited access to capital: Makara Mining Corp may have limited access to capital compared to its peers, which may limit its ability to fund future growth and development initiatives.