1. Limited portfolio: Mammoth Resources Corp has a limited portfolio of exploration projects compared to its peers, which may limit its growth potential.
2. Lack of production: The company does not have any producing mines, which means it is not generating any revenue from its operations.
3. High exploration costs: As an exploration company, Mammoth Resources Corp incurs high exploration costs, which can be a significant disadvantage compared to its peers that have producing mines.
4. Dependence on external funding: The company is heavily dependent on external funding to finance its exploration activities, which can be a challenge in a volatile market.
5. Limited market capitalization: Mammoth Resources Corp has a relatively small market capitalization compared to its peers, which may limit its ability to attract investors and raise capital.
6. Lack of diversification: The company's exploration projects are focused on gold and silver, which may limit its ability to diversify its portfolio and mitigate risk.
7. Limited track record: Mammoth Resources Corp is a relatively new company with a limited track record, which may make it less attractive to investors compared to its more established peers.