Mountain Province Diamonds Inc

Mountain Province Diamonds Inc. is a Canadian diamond mining company that operates in the Northwest Territories of Canada. The company's primary asset is its 49% ownership interest in the Gahcho Kué diamond mine, which is one of the largest and highest-grade diamond mines in the world. The mine is a joint venture with De Beers Canada Inc., which owns the remaining 51% interest. Mountain Province Diamonds also owns a 100% interest in the Kennady North diamond project, which is located adjacent to the Gahcho Kué mine. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.

Peer Comparisons
Advantages
Disadvantages
Stock Quotes

Price --

Open -

Low -

Close -

High -

Ticker 1 -

Ticker 2 -

Ticker 3 -

Exchange 1 -

Exchange 2 -

Exchange 3 -

Primary Info
Date Established
161 Bay Street Suite 1410, Toronto, ON M5J 2S1, Canada
Location
Website Data
Meta Title
Meta Description
Main Header
Second Title
Keywords

Get Once a Month News, Updates & Important Mining Sector Breakthroughs

linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram