Motivated Seller: Rosella Creek Northern BC 98 Virgin Hectares
6 Placer Claim Cells In The Historic Cassiar Mining District Title #1014419
- 2.3 KM (1.44 Miles) of Creek Bottom Valley Floor
- 98.76 Hectares of Property
- Good to Date of Nov/11/2022
- Very good Access down a gravel road from HWY 37
- Lots of Water due to Rosella Creek running down the entire length of the claim.
- There is a small canyon on the western side of the claim which has shown good color from panning.
- Never mined by the Chinese in 1900s.
- Very little work has been done with modern machinery most of the work was crude using hand tools and done in the Late 1890s and early 1900s.
- There is a medium size scale operation upstream from our location and small scale operation downstream.
- Historically nuggets have been mined from properties above and below this property between the ½ oz to 4oz
- Testing work done on the property shows good signs of gold with medium to fine flakes.
Check out the You Tube Video which shows the entire length of the property:
Asking Price: $175,000 OBOContact: Adam Leckie
PH: 780-298-8263 (After 5pm MST)
Warning - This property is offered for mining purposes only and ownership of the title to it does not include ownership of the surface rights or the rights to use the surface for residential or recreational purposes.