Cinzano Mine In MexicoCinzano has secured a profitable gold mine on the famous La Luz Vein system in Guanajuato, Mexico and is going to scale production to approximately 300 tonnes per month. The mine is currently being hand-mined and producing 5 tonnes over a given period of time, with $20k USD cash value.
- We are operating off of a very conservative grade of 15g gold and 1000g silver per tonne.
- Conservatively, we are looking at 100,000 tonnes of high grade ore, which represents 25+ years worth of mining.
- No mill required. We will only be selling crushed ore.
- Our annual profits, after tax, will conservatively be $3.4 million, at current prices.
- We have bought all the equipment needed such as loader, crushing assembly, scooptram, drills, truck, compressor, trailer, etc.
- At current pace, we will be operational by approximately September 2022.
- We have discovered another profitable vein on the property which we plan on mining at the same time. We have built a crushing assembly that can handle the additional tonnage. After we are operational and have cash flow, we will buy a secondary scooptram and loader. This will allow us to increase our tonnage, and profits, by a sizeable amount.
We are looking for an investment loan of $50k-$75k USD, with a minimum investment being $12.5k USD. We are selling 1% equity in the company, in-perpetuity, for $25k USD. A 1% equity position represents $34k USD per year, at current prices, on top of the return of the initial loan. The initial investment will be returned over the course of 2 years after we become operational. This equity position extends to all future projects that Cinzano does.
If you would like to speak with us and learn more please contact us.