1. Limited geographical presence: Alma Gold Inc operates primarily in Canada, which limits its exposure to other potentially lucrative markets.
2. Smaller market capitalization: Compared to its peers, Alma Gold Inc has a smaller market capitalization, which may limit its ability to attract investors and raise capital.
3. Limited diversification: Alma Gold Inc's focus on gold mining means that it is heavily reliant on the price of gold, which can be volatile and subject to fluctuations.
4. Higher production costs: Alma Gold Inc's production costs are higher than some of its peers, which may impact its profitability and ability to compete.
5. Limited production capacity: Alma Gold Inc's production capacity is relatively small compared to some of its peers, which may limit its ability to take advantage of market opportunities.
6. Limited exploration activities: Alma Gold Inc has limited exploration activities compared to some of its peers, which may limit its ability to discover new reserves and expand its operations.
7. Limited technological capabilities: Alma Gold Inc may be at a disadvantage compared to some of its peers in terms of technological capabilities, which may impact its ability to improve efficiency and reduce costs.