1. Limited geographical presence: Forty Pillars Mining Corp operates only in a few countries, which limits its exposure to new markets and potential growth opportunities.
2. Smaller scale operations: Compared to its peers, Forty Pillars Mining Corp has smaller scale operations, which may limit its ability to compete on price and volume.
3. Limited product portfolio: The company's product portfolio is limited to a few minerals, which may limit its ability to diversify and mitigate risks associated with fluctuations in commodity prices.
4. Higher production costs: The company's production costs are higher compared to its peers, which may impact its profitability and ability to compete on price.
5. Limited financial resources: The company has limited financial resources, which may limit its ability to invest in new projects and expand its operations.
6. Dependence on a few key customers: The company is heavily dependent on a few key customers, which may expose it to risks associated with changes in demand or pricing.
7. Limited technological capabilities: The company's technological capabilities are limited compared to its peers, which may impact its ability to innovate and improve efficiency.
8. Environmental and social risks: The company operates in regions with high environmental and social risks, which may impact its reputation and ability to attract investors and customers.