1. Limited production capacity: Franklin Mining Inc has a relatively small production capacity compared to its peers, which limits its ability to meet growing demand for its products.
2. Limited geographic reach: The company operates primarily in Bolivia, which limits its ability to expand into other markets and diversify its revenue streams.
3. Lack of diversification: Franklin Mining Inc is heavily reliant on the production of zinc and lead, which makes it vulnerable to fluctuations in the prices of these metals.
4. Financial instability: The company has a history of financial instability, with a high debt-to-equity ratio and a low current ratio, which raises concerns about its ability to meet its financial obligations.
5. Limited technological capabilities: Franklin Mining Inc has limited technological capabilities compared to its peers, which may limit its ability to innovate and stay competitive in the long term.
6. Limited marketing and branding: The company has limited marketing and branding efforts, which may limit its ability to attract new customers and build brand recognition.
7. Limited access to capital: Franklin Mining Inc has limited access to capital compared to its peers, which may limit its ability to invest in new projects and expand its operations.