1. Limited production capacity: Margaret Lake Diamonds Inc has a relatively small production capacity compared to its peers, which limits its ability to meet the growing demand for diamonds.
2. Limited geographical presence: The company operates only in Canada, which limits its exposure to other markets and potential customers.
3. Limited product range: Margaret Lake Diamonds Inc primarily focuses on the production of rough diamonds, which limits its ability to offer a diverse range of products to its customers.
4. Dependence on a single mine: The company's operations are heavily dependent on the Diagras mine, which poses a significant risk in case of any operational or geological issues.
5. High production costs: The company's production costs are relatively high compared to its peers, which affects its profitability and competitiveness in the market.
6. Limited financial resources: Margaret Lake Diamonds Inc has limited financial resources, which limits its ability to invest in research and development, marketing, and expansion.
7. Lack of brand recognition: The company has limited brand recognition compared to its peers, which affects its ability to attract and retain customers.
8. Limited access to capital: The company's limited financial resources and lack of brand recognition make it difficult to access capital from investors and lenders.